Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A Handmade Wedding

I love to create.

I love hand made items.

SO..... I was thinking... why not an all handmade wedding?

Wait a minute. I know; I know. Everyone is all "DIY" these days. That's not what I am talking about. I am talking about hand made that someone else makes. Not really a new idea, I know, but hang in there. I plan to make this worth your while.

Every wedding has a beginning. (Today is the anniversary of when my husband and I met. That may have brought this all on.)


Okay, so he didn't propose on the first date, but several months later...

How about this little beauty, hand-crafted by Petra in North Carolina?




After the ring comes... Yup... you guessed it.



 Stunning. Look at that intricate detail... (heavy sigh). Gorgeous work by Ting and JOJO in Washington, DC.



 Cut to the chase, SHOES!           Lovely flats? Parisxox does these so well!
And Parisxox is in my home state of Michigan!







Not into flats? I LOVE these from Jessica Galbreth-Masiker in Waterville, Ohio.


So feminine and romantic...







And of course, we must have a bouquet! From? Guess who????

OR


or maybe even....




ALL made by your humble, BouquetLady!

http://www.eleganceontheavenue.com

All items shown in this blog are from ETSY!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment